REOPENING - PHASE III CLIENT GUIDELINES
AT LAVIDA MASSAGE OF SMITHTOWN
Updated June 20, 2020
We are fully committed to your health and safety as well as that of our employees. Please help us remain in compliance with the latest NYS and CDC Protocols outlined below to ensure your continued health and safety and that of those around you. If at any time you would like to see the additional protocols in place to protect you, please don’t hesitate to ask at the front desk. We appreciate your cooperation, understanding and trust!
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- All intake forms are now available on our website at lavidasmithtown.com/forms. For your convenience, you can print, fill out in advance and bring to your appointment if you choose. This includes all intake forms for new clients as well as the COVID-19 questionnaire that is used before all appointments.
- Please contact us immediately to reschedule if you are feeling the least bit ill. (As always, you will not be charged a late fee for a rescheduled appointment due to illness).
- When you arrive to the LaVida parking lot, please text us at 631-979-9000 to let us know you are here. We will text you back when your therapist is ready for you and you can come in.
- Please wear your mask into the facility and stop at the front desk for hand sanitizer, a touchless temperature scan and quick questionnaire. We make every effort to make sure you are the only client in the waiting area, however if this is not possible, please observe the 6-ft social distancing guidelines in the waiting area. If you forgot your mask, we will provide you with one.
- Your therapist will escort you back to your private treatment room.
- You will see that your room has been sanitized according to CDC guidelines. You may remove the sanitized sign and place on mirror shelf.
- You must wear your mask when face UP on the massage table.
- You may choose not to wear your mask when you are face down in the face cradle (The face cradle is draped with a clean pillowcase and a disposable cover for your protection).
- You will notice that your therapist will have a face mask and protective eyewear throughout the session according to the NYS guidelines. Our therapists are temperature checked and submit a COVID-19 questionnaire prior to every shift. All therapists are tested for COVID-19 every 2 weeks during Phase 3 according to NYS guidelines and will not report for their shift if they feel ill in any way.
- The therapist will no longer hand you water, however you are welcome to take a bottle yourself as you leave the lobby area.
- We will use your Credit Card on file to bill any applicable charges and/or gratuity that you deem appropriate. (If you do not currently have a Credit Card on file, please call us in advance to make these arrangements).
- Unfortunately, we currently cannot offer the relaxation room during Phase 3.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time
We are so excited to have you back!
Click here for appointment forms
(Including COVID-19 Questionnaire