What is a HydraFacial™?
Our HydraFacial is an invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 45 minutes. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
What will it do for me?
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Our HydraFacial is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment. That will clear, exfoliate, resurface and hydrate the skin - on YOUR SCHEDULE! What is even better? Besides healthy, radiant skin, you will see noticeable improvements in Age Spots, Fine Lines and Wrinkles and Skin Tone - ALL IN ONE AMAZING TREATMENT!
What is a session like?
Your session begins in a comfortable, private room with a heated bed and soothing music. Our licensed Esthetician will begin with an analysis of your skin. For the next 45 minutes, your esthetician will follow specific steps with the HydraFacial to maximize the benefits that it delivers to you:
- Facial Lymphatic Massage/Drainage: Gently remove toxins laying beneath the skin that contribute to puffiness or swelling in the facial area.
- Vortex Cleansing & Hydrapeel Exfoliation: The first step of the HydraFacial is designed to remove dead cells from the skin’s surface through water-based exfoliation. This removes sebum, which can otherwise block penetration of skin care ingredients and exacerbate the clogging of pores.
- Resurfacing Peel: The next step in the HydraFacial is to infuse the pores with a mild mix of salicylic and glycolic acids. These ingredients for pore cleansing, and are often included in anti-acne products for their ability to loosen pore plugs that are responsible for inflammatory acne.
- Vortex Suction Extraction: During this step of treatment, the loosened pore plugs and dirt are removed through the combination of vortex cleaning action of the HydraFacial applicator, combined with the immediate suctioning of the dirt and other particles. This is a deep cleaning of the skin, to reduce future acne breakouts and make the skin ready to absorb helpful products in the next step.
- Serum Fusion: The last step involves infusing the skin with peptides, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid. These ingredients improve skin in several ways. The antioxidants help repair skin damage, the peptides can provide the essential building blocks for skin cell structures and the hyaluronic acid reduces the appearance of wrinkles by drawing moisture to the treatment site.
When your session is over, we will apply a light SPF Moisturizer and then you can apply make up and carry on with your day - NO DOWNTIME! Your skin will look and feel fresh and amazing - INSTANTLY!
How many sessions will I need?
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
How much does it cost?
Call us for pricing and discounted packages that best suit your needs!
See the results...
See the results of this amazing, safe technology - or better yet, come in and try it for yourself! We are booking appointments now!
Oily, Congested Skin
First Session (1 Hour Post Treatment)
3 Sessions over 2 Months
Want even MORE out of your HydraFacial?
We have several enhancements available to make your HydraFacial even MORE POWERFUL! Meet with one of our Estheticians to understand which enhancements are best for your skin!